Thursday, May 10, 2007






Garden Art






At the end of April, needing to keep
my lovely, but very lively Nephew occupied, with my Daughter Clare`s help, we spent a very warm spring day making some garden art that will go to "live" at the allotment
















We have a pile of unwanted concete garden slabs at the bottom of our garden, which came from a patio that was removed some years ago. I also have a load of small glass mosaics that I was going to make into a table top years ago, that I never got round to actually doing.


So we drew our designs,

transferred them to the slabs and got to work. My nephew had very messy fun with the tile adhesive and made his sky and tree with a great deal of concentration.





"God looked at everything He had made,
and it was very good."
Genesis 1: 31

No comments: