Wednesday, May 09, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS
to the new Mr & Mrs Chittenden, after many years of heartache you have made it and I know that with Gods help, you will both have years of happiness together.

Life on this earth can be dark and painful at times, but God has promised that his light will always be before us and He has promised that He will be our help, our strength, our everlasting peace. No matter what happens in our lives, we can believe fully in His promise and be at peace with God.

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you,

I do not give to you as the world gives.

Do not let your hearts be troubled

and do not be afraid."

John 14:27



1 comment:

gary said...

hello god has blessed us so much.you are all one of those blessings.a great god agreat family.bless you all.mr and mrs c.xx